Pos+Ability was formed in October 2011.
The Board of Trustees include a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, & other experienced Trustees
All instructors come with a range of qualifications and experience. Please click here for more information. Centres are supported by volunteers.
Our target ratio is 1 member of staff to 3 clients.
Pos+Ability works in conjunction with a number of organisations including:
- Adam Curry Physiotherapy – www.adamcurryphysio.co.uk.
- Adam helps our instructors maintain and enhance their knowledge and skills to deliver a professional service, and keep relevant knowledge up to date.
- Better Health Network
- Uniting Care Partnership
- Carers Trust Cambridgeshire
- Care Network Cambridgeshire
- Health and Wellbeing Network Cambridgeshire
- Standbrook Guides Ltd www.standbrook-guides.com
Pos+Ability is affiliated to:
- Cambridge Council for Voluntary services
- Voluntary & Community Action — East Cambridgeshire
- The Stroke Association
Pos+Ability is also a Member of The National Council for Voluntary Organisation (NCVO)
For more information about Pos+Ability please read the report written by one of our instructors. The report can be found here.